Meal Planning Monday

Here is this weeks meals. I cooked a ham on Saturday so I am trying to use up. Yes, I know most people ate ham last week but since we raise hogs, ham really is not a treat for us.
I am trying a new recipe for split pea soup. I will post it, if it turns out well. I will also try to post my recipe for baked oatmeal. Mine is a little different than most, you make it up the night before and it has yogurt in it. I also have some desserts planned and will post them if I get them made.
Breakfast:
boiled eggs and toast
cereal and muffins
yogurt and muffins
cereal
eggs and toast
baked oatmeal

Lunches:
tuna sandwiches
leftovers
mac and cheese
lunch meat sandwiches, fruit, and chips
peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Dinner:
split pea soup
baked potatoes topped with freezer chili
hamburgers and oven potatoes
tacos (cooking extra to freeze)
grilled cheese sandwiches

Comments

1. Welcome to MPM! We are having tacos and pizza this week, too!

2. Great menu! And welcome to MPM! I love having my menu planned out. I don’t always utilize it and I find that when i do, I am much more organized and it saves money!

Blessings,

Sherry

3. TAMY & the SGT says:

Sounds like a yummy week. Welcome to MPM. :)

4. PlanningQueen says:

You are very organised planning all meals. I am still at only the dinner stage. Very family friendly menu plan for this week.

5. Welcome to MPM! I too try to unse leftovers- like Ham- in differet meeals all week. You’ve given me so ideas!

6. jmayoff@gmail.com says:

Welcome. This is only my second week with MPM.

Meal plan looks delicious. We usually make pancakes from a package. Are they really better homemade?

7. forgetfulone says:

You are super-organized! The menu sounds delicious.

8. Pancakes- We like the homemade ones much better. I think they are also cheaper to make. I have even done a few homemade mixes. My favorite recipe though is the overnight one I listed on this week’s menu. It is so easy to make it up the night before and then cook in the morning. I no some say you can make the batter up and leave it in the fridge for a few days. I have tried that and we think it gets to much of a sour taste. This recipe does not do that since it is only overnight. I do keep some mix on hand though. Sometimes I do my grocery shopping very early on Saturdays. My 10 year old daughter will make pancakes using the mix on those days. She feels like she is so grown up making pancakes and the mixes make it easy for her.

9. Welcome to MPM! Your menu sounds yummy. Have a great week!

10. Yum, everything looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

Mine is up too

Sandra♥

11. Your menu sounds yummy! Have a fabulous week!

12. Mommychicky says:

Welcome to MPM! I’ve been inspired by so many MPM participants to do Homemade Pizza on Friday’s; I hope you get inspired too.

Thanks for sharing your menu and have a great week.

My menu is up at Don’t Eat Baby.

13. Divine Diva In NC says:

Welcome to MPM! I am going to try your whole wheat pizza crust.