I made this pie to take to a church dinner on Sunday. It is not the healthiest pie recipe but it is really easy and good. My mom gave me this recipe a few years ago. I think she found it in a magazine a long time ago and she has made it many times since then. It makes a great summertime dessert.
Creamy Lemon Pie
- 1¾ cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 6 ounce can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 8 ounce tub coolwhip, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- lemon slices for garnish optional
Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with a whisk 30 seconds. Add lemonade concentrate. Beat with whisk 30 seconds; mixture will be thick. Immediately stir in coolwhip and spoon into crust. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
For more kitchen ideas see Tammy’s Recipes.