My various versions of baked oatmeal have become the most popular recipes on my site. Today, I have yet another version for you. This one is Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal and it is one of my favorites.
Apples, cinnamon, and oatmeal just seem like they are made to go together.
If you have questions are are looking for tips for making baked oatmeal, you will find my Tips and Facts For Making Baked Oatmeal post helpful.
Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- 3 cups quick cooking oats- I use gluten free quick cooking oats
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
- Place in a 9×13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!