You might have guessed that I love to make homemade versions of my favorite candies.
These homemade nestle crunch bars are so easy. They are almost too easy, but they really taste so close to the real thing.
These would make a perfect Christmas gift paired with one or two of my other homemade candies. Who wouldn’t want a plate of homemade candy for Christmas?!
Homemade Nestle Crunch Bars
- 24 ounces of chocolate chips (You can use milk chocolate, dark chocoate, or white chocolate)
- 1 ½ cups rice krispies ( I used the gluten free brown rice ones)
- In a large bowl melt chocolate in the micorwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the rice krispies. Stir until mixed together well.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchement paper. (This helps the bars come out of the pan.)
- Spread chocolate mixture into the pan.
- Refridgerate until firm.
- Remove from fridge and let stand at room temperature for a few minutes, this will make them easier to cut. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
- These will keep fine in the fridge for several days, so they are the perfect make ahead holiday candy.
For more great Christmas ideas please visit the other bloggers joining me on this series.
Christmas Homeschool Fun: 1+1+1=1
Christmas Decorations: Songbird
Tips for a Healthy Holiday: The Thrifty Mama
Saving Money: Surviving the Stores
Travel Tips: Mom’s Travel Tales
Christmas Family Fun: Life as Mom
Homemade Christmas Gifts: The Happy Housewife