I love to keep quick and easy treats on hand for my kids especially during the summer. These easy cookie sandwiches are becoming a favorite in our house.
They are quick and easy to make and you can make a big batch ahead of time to keep in the freezer. They are perfect for a fun summertime treat or dessert. And not only do kids love to eat these, they love to make them because they are so easy.
These easy cookie sandwiches call for two ingredients. Cookies and COOL WHIP whipped topping. That is all. I love to use homemade cookies, but really you can use whatever cookies that you like.
I love quick and easy recipes like this.
Easy Cookie Sandwiches
- cookies, I love to use homemade like chocolate malted cookies, oatmeal chocolate cookies, or my gluten free chocolate chip cookies
- 1 container of COOL WHIP whipped topping
- Set half your cookies out on a cookie sheet and spread COOL WHIP whipped topping on each cookie. We like to use a lot of COOL WHIP on each cookie, but you can use the amount you like.
- Place the second cookie on top and place in the freezer for several hours.
- Remove from cookie sheet and serve, or place in a zip top type freezer bag or a freezer storage container and freeze until ready to use.
Now that I have shared my favorite COOL WHIP dessert, I want to see a photo of yours! Share a photo of your dessert below for a chance to be entered to win a digital camera! Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and share your creations.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of COOL WHIP. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.