Today’s tip for 10 Days Gluten Free is an easy one. It is simply to teach your kids to ask questions.
Now I know kids usually love to ask questions. Sometimes they even drive parents a bit crazy with so many odd questions, but for gluten free eating it is important to teach them to ask the right questions.
Just like it is important to read labels, it is also very important to learn to ask for information. Teach them it is okay to ask from information when eating out. It is okay to make a phone call or send an email to a company asking for more information on a product.
Teach them not to be afraid or hesitant to do those things and teach them what questions to ask.
For more great gluten free information and giveaways please visit the other bloggers joining in on the 10 Days of Gluten Free.
Getting Started – Linda @ The Gluten-Free Homemaker
Resources – Wendy @ Celiacs in the House
Traveling – Karen @ Gluten-Free Travel Blog
Eating Out – Heather @ Gluten-Free Cat
Frugal Tips – Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Cooking – Carrie @ Ginger Lemon Girl
Baking – Jules @ Jules Gluten Free
Lunch Boxes – Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Shopping – Laura @ Gluten Free PantryI hope you will join us for 10 Days of Gluten Free! GIVEAWAY OVER EMMA’S COMMENT ON THE PLAGHDOUGH POST WON. Winner chosen by Random.org
And here are the details for my giveaway.
I am giving away one $25 Bob’s Red Mill gift card that is good for their online store and one copy of my Cooking 101 For Kids ebook to one reader.
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older.
- You are allowed one entry per “10 Days of Gluten Free” blog post for a total of 10 entries on this blog.
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post (and other 10 Days of GF posts)
- The giveaway begins May 7, 2012 and ends at 11:59 pm eastern time on May 18, 2012.
- No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winner will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.