Over the next two weeks I am working with a great group of bloggers on a 10 Days of Gluten Free series. Over the course of two weeks we will each be covering a wide range of subjects from travel, resources, baking, getting started, and more. I will be covering kids and gluten free.
I am really looking forward to this series and all the information that will be shared. I hope you are able to learn a lot of new tips and ideas for living the gluten free life and that you find some new sites and sources for information.
Today’s tip for Gluten Free and Kids is a quick one and it is simply to listen to your kids. Listen to how they feel. Listen to their instincts and yours.
Take the time to listen to the difficulties and the ups and downs.
Gluten free living can be challenging especially for kids, be there to give them the support they need to live a gluten free life.
Now for the Giveaway part!
I am giving away one $25 Bob’s Red Mill gift card that is good for their online store and one copy of my Cooking 101 For Kids ebook to one reader.
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. residents 18 and older.
- You are allowed one entry per “10 Days of Gluten Free” blog post for a total of 10 entries on this blog.
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post (And other 10 Days of GF posts)
- The giveaway begins May 7, 2012 and ends at 11:59 pm eastern time on May 18, 2012.
- No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winner will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.
And be sure to visit all the other bloggers for some other great tips and giveaways! GIVEAWAY OVER EMMA’S COMMENT ON THE PLAGHDOUGH POST WON. Winner chosen by Random.org
Getting Started – Linda @ The Gluten-Free Homemaker
Resources – Wendy @ Celiacs in the House
Traveling – Karen @ Gluten-Free Travel Blog
Eating Out – Heather @ Gluten-Free Cat
Frugal Tips – Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal
Cooking – Carrie @ Ginger Lemon Girl
Baking – Jules @ Jules Gluten Free
Lunch Boxes – Tessa @ Tessa the Domestic Diva
Shopping – Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry