I know many of you love coffee. And you don’t just love it, you really love it and can’t live without it. You love the flavor, you love the taste, you just love everything about coffee.
My husband is not a big regular coffee drinker, but he loves iced coffee and frappuccino type drinks. In other words, he is one of those people that likes some sugar and flavor with his coffee.
He is also one that is not a big coffee drinker during the colder months of the year, instead he drinks coffee mainly during the summer because iced coffee is his favorite way to drink it.
The recipe I have for you today is iced coffee with a little different twist. This is a coffee drink and dessert in one and it is so easy to make because it uses International Delight Iced Coffee.
This is perfect for all you coffee drinkers and especially those that love iced coffee and coffee flavored desserts. So easy and so good!
Chocolate Coffee Ice Cream Soda
- 1/2 cup International Delight Iced Coffee ( I used original, but you could use another flavor)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup ( or so) chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- seltzer water
- Place iced coffee, chocolate syrup, and ice cream in a glass.
- Add seltzer water to fill up the glass. Be careful this will fizz and bubble over if you are not careful.
- Serve and enjoy!
International Delight is celebrating summer by giving away 1,000 half gallons of Iced Coffee each day! Grab your free drinks here!
Now, it’s your turn to celebrate! Enter to win $500 toward your ideal Summer Party by completing these two simple steps:
1. Pin my Iced Coffee Recipe photo on Pinterest.
2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your favorite taste of summer!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Iced Coffee Sweepstakes and Rules.