Gluten free hot fudge sundae cake anyone?!
This gluten free dessert is so good that you could serve it to anyone. Both non gluten free eaters and gluten free eaters will enjoy this. This is a cake that is sure to please everyone.
Serve it warm with vanilla ice cream and it is even better.
Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons potato starch
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Mix tapioca flour, sorghum flour, potato starch, xanthan gum, regular sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add milk, oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Spread the batter into a greased 3 quart, or about that size, crock pot.
- In a bowl mix together the brown sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, and the hot water and pour evenly over the cake batter.
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours. Mine took about 2 hrs.
- Turn off slow cooker and let sit about 15- 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm and enjoy!