You all know that I love quick and easy dinners. And when I can make them a little healthier, I like them even better.
Today’s recipe is based on a simple dinner that I have been making for years that we call skillet tacos. It is basically taco meat, beans, and cheese, with crushed chips added and cooked all in one pan.
By using Way Better Tortilla Chips I was able to make this quick and easy dinner a little healthier. If you have not tried these chips you need to. They are so good and they are gluten free and non-GMO project verfied.
Skillet Tacos with Way Better Tortilla Chips
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2- 8 ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 package of taco seasoning or use homemade taco seasoning
- 2 cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheese, cheddar or colby jack
- 1/2 of a bag of Way Better Tortilla Chips, crushed ( Any flavor works for this.)
- In a skillet cook ground beef until browned and cooked through.
- Add tomato sauce, taco seasoning, and beans. Cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes to blend flavors.
- Stir in cheese and crushed Way Better Tortilla Chips
- Serve with extra Way Better Chips, salsa, and avocado if desired.
Way Better Snacks is giving away five (5) cases of Way Better Snacks Simply Sprouted Tortilla Chips. So that you can Eat Better. Live Better. Be Better. To enter this giveaway please click here and enter.
Note: I have been selected by Way Better Snacks to participate in their Brand Ambassador blogger program. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own, and I have not been paid to post positive comments.