Who doesn’t love a good baked spaghetti? All that pasta and cheese baked to perfection in the oven. Delicious!
Today’s recipe is a fun take on your regular baked spaghetti. It is baked spaghetti with a fun southwest flavored twist and it is a meal that my whole family loved.
Southwest Baked Spaghetti
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1- 15 ounce canned corn, drained
- 1- 10 ounce can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce or use homemade
- 3 cups shredded colby jack or mexican blend cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- In a pan cook ground beef until browned. Drain off fat and return cooked meat to pan.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, corn, tomatoes with green chilies, and enchilada sauce. Stir well and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Place half of the drained pasta in the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Spread half of the sauce over the noodles and then half of the cheese.
- Cover with remaining noodles, sauce, and cheese ending with cheese.
- Baked at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Serve and enjoy.