One of my favorite things about fall and holiday baking is cooking with pumpkin. I love just about anything pumpkin.
Today I thought I would share with you some of my family’s favorite pumpkin recipes, as well as some of my favorites from other websites.
Hopefully you can find something perfect for your fall and holiday baking.
1. Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures- This is a favorite fall and winter breakfast at our house.
2. Pumpkin Patch Pancakes from Mommy’s Kitchen
3. Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Good Cheap Eats
4. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from The Finer Things In Life
5. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Scones from Mommy Hates Cooking
6. Pumpkin Latte from The Prairie Cottage
7. Pumpkin Butterscotch Muffins from The Finer Things In Life
8. Pumpkin Cream Pie from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
9. Easy Pumpkin Pie from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
10. Pumpkin Bars from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
11. Pumpkin Toffee Cookies from Two Peas and Their Pod
12. Easy Pumpkin Dessert from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
13. Pumpkin Cake from A Southern Fairytale
14. Pumpkin Cheesecake from Mommy’s Kitchen
15. Pumpkin Bundt Cake From Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
16. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts from Mommy Hates Cooking
17. Pumpkin Onion Rolls from Good Cheap Eats
18. Pumpkin Bread from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
19. Pumpkin Crunch Cake from My Blessed Life
20. Pumpkin Crescent Rolls from Money Saving Mom
21. Pumpkin Chili from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
22. Pumpkin Risotto from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
23. Pumpkin Pasta from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
24. How to cook a pumpkin from The Happy Housewife
25. Make your own pumpkin puree from Mommy’s Kitchen
26. Freezing Pumpkin from The Happy Housewife
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe to serve this time of year?