Healthy eating is not easy this time of year. Food seems to be everywhere we go and often it is not healthy, good for you food.
One of the reasons I have really enjoyed working with Way Better Snacks Tortilla Chips is that they promote healthy eating. Their tortilla chips contain things that are good for us, yes they are still a chip, but they are a good chip.
These tortilla chips contain sweet potato, sprouted broccoli, sprouted quinoa, sprouted chia seeds, and more. And they taste really good! Everyone that I have served these chips to, enjoys them.
So, if you are hosting a holiday gathering or need to take a chip and dip type dish to a holiday party, I encourage you to serve a bag, or two, of Way Better Tortilla Chips.
I will be serving these next week at the Christmas party we host for our employees. And I am not just saying that because I work with the company, I think it is important to offer a healthy alternative to those that need or want it.
These are also gluten free, so they are safe for those that need a gluten free snack. And that cannot be said about a lot of holiday party food.
Today’s recipe is a great dip to serve along with Way Better Tortilla Chips and we love it. It can also be turned into a main dish by simply adding some cooked ground beef and sprinkling the top with crushed Way Better Tortilla Chips.
Creamy Bean Dip with Way Better Tortilla Chips
- 1- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1- 4 ounce can green chilies
- 1- 3 ounce sliced olives, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Way Better Tortilla Chips
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, except 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Spread into an 8×8 pan and sprinkle the reserved 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with Way Better Tortilla chips and enjoy!
For more holiday recipes ideas using Way Better Snacks be sure to check out their Holiday Pinterest Board. And Way Better has put together another fun video featuring “Chip Bag” and healthy eating.
Note: I have been selected by Way Better Snacks to participate in their Brand Ambassador blogger program. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own, and I have not been paid to post positive comments.