I love making chocolate barks for the holidays. They are quick and easy and everyone loves them.
They also make great food gifts. All you have to do is place several different kinds of bark in a festive container or bag, and it will be a food gift anyone is sure to enjoy.
I thought about calling this Chocolate M&M Bark, but then I realized this really would work with any candy. You could use mint M&M’s, Reese’s Pieces, etc. I think the options are endless of what you can do with this, just use the candy that your family enjoys.
Chocolate Candy Bar Bark
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or white chocolate
- M&M’s, crushed candy bar, etc. I used the mini holiday baking M&M’s
- In a small bowl melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- In another small bowl melt white chocolate in the microwave at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Drop melted chocolate on a cookie sheet or pan that has been lined with parchment paper. I use my silpat mat and it works great.
- Drop melted white chocolate next to melted chocolate and take a knife or spoon and swirl chocolates together.
- Sprinkle M&M’s or crushed candy bar on top. Take a spoon and carefully press candy into the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator until firm and then break into pieces to serve.