If you know someone that loves coffee, this coffee fudge is a must try for your holiday baking.
I sent it to work with my husband and it was gone in no time. They all loved it and said how good it was. And I was told this is a must make for our Christmas party, so it is on the list to make later this week.
I think this would make a great gift for someone that loves coffee. You could pair this with other flavors of homemade fudge or you could wrap it up in a nice coffee cup and give it that way. Either way this coffee fudge is sure to please anyone that loves coffee.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1- 5 ounce can evaporated milk
- 12 large marshmallows, cut into pieces (or use 120 mini marshmallows)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Line a loaf pan with foil and grease. Set aside. (You can also use an 8×8 pan lined with foil.)
- In a pan combine sugar, butter, coffee granules, salt, milk, and marshmallows.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking over medium high heat until it reaches soft ball stage, which is 234 degrees, on a candy thermometer. You will need to stir this to keep it from burning.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and chocolate chips until melted.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf pan. Cool completely or overnight and let cut into squares.
Adapted from Southern Living