This is a sponsored post on behalf of Seattle’s Best Coffee.
Yes, you read that title right. We are talking coffee today because I am surrounded by people that LOVE coffee.
My parents are like most people and love coffee. In fact, my kids say the smell of coffee reminds them of grandma and grandpa’s house. My parent’s love coffee hot and black. No sugar and no cream.
My husband on the other hand loves iced coffee. I can’t remember the last time I saw him drink a cup of hot coffee, but he will drink iced coffee any time of year.
A few months ago I attended a blogging conference and was able to meet some of the people from Seattle’s Best coffee. I really enjoyed getting to know them and enjoyed learning more about their coffee.
I received some samples of coffee and a fun iced coffee cup. The coffee I sent home with my mom as a thank you for watching my kids while I was gone gift and my parents loved it. My mom will take coffee as a gift anytime.
And you know the iced coffee cup mentioned in my Six Tips for Drinking More Water Post, yes my new favorite cup is the Seattle’s Best Iced Coffee cup I received at that conference. I love it.
So for all you coffee lovers I have a fun giveaway today!
Seattle’s Best Coffee is giving one of my readers an Iced Coffee Gift Pack:
The Hot Iced gift-set includes:
- One-month supply of Seattle’s Best Coffee® (4 bags!)
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Tumbler for your iced and frozen coffee drinks
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Hot Travel Mug to enjoy our brewed coffee on-the-go
- Melitta coffee brewer and recipe for a totally new way to make a single cup of coffee
- Simple Iced Coffee recipe featuring our go-to cold brew method
- Coffee scoop to measure the perfect amount of coffee
All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment, but I think it would be fun to hear how you like your coffee. Do you drink it hot or cold? Black or with cream and sugar?
- One entry per person. One winner will be chosen on Monday July 1, 2013.
- For more information please see my giveaway policy.
Note: I received product for my time in writing this post, but my thoughts and opinions are my own.