Chocolate Cheesecake Squares anyone?! Really what more do I need to say to chocolate and cheesecake besides delicious!
These are so good! And they are no bake or basically no-bake. I do bake the crust part, but you could easily use a graham cracker crust if you prefer.
I have decided that 9×13 pans are my favorite way to make pies and cheesecake. They serve more and they are easier to make.
Why are they easier to make? Because you don’t have to perfect the crust. Or you at least don’t have to focus on making the crust pretty. Pressing it into a 9×13 pan solves that, which makes it perfect for those that don’t want to tackle a regular pie crust.
Really doesn’t that look so good? I won’t even admit how fast my family ate this pan of no bake chocolate cheesecake squares. I will just say that they did not last long.
If you need a dessert for a picnic, bbq, or potluck dinner these cheesecake bars would be perfect.
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
- 3 cups dark Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3- 8 ounce pacakages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 unbaked pie crust for 9 inch pie, store bought, homemade pie crust, or gluten free pie crust
- Preheat oven 375.
- Roll pie crust out into a rectangle and place in a 9×13 pan. Press crust out into the pan until it completely covers the bottom of the pan.
- Prick crust with a fork. This prevents crust from rising in the oven. You can also use pie weights if you prefer.
- Bake crust for about 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Set crust aside to cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips and the butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 30 seconds and stir. Microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping until blended and spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm.