Since I share more random and personal things on Instagram I thought it would be fun to do another post sharing some photos and updates from Instagram. Here is a look at August in pictures.
- Scorpion crawling across my kitchen floor!! Never boring when you live in the country…..
- Finally found these at the grocery store. I so miss flour tortillas and can’t wait to try them, so I decided to change the menu to tacos tonight. (Tried them and they were delicious!)
- You never lack for things to do, take care of, or clean up when you live on the country. Also known as why do I need to go to the gym to work out when I can walk out my door into the field for a workout :-)
- Date night at one of my favorite places to eat gluten free.
- Love my kindle for dr appointments. I read so much more when it is always with me.
- 79 degrees and raining. Is it really August in Oklahoma?! Won’t complain though I will take 79 over 110 any day!
- Yellow flesh watermelon bought from a local farmer. Delicious!!
- One of our apple trees. Looks like we are going to finally have a good apple year from the tree we planted 8 yrs ago. Fruit trees require patience
- You know you live in the country when your back porch looks like this. You know your kids are growing up when you can no longer tell which pair is yours…..
- Peppers and onions cooked in a cast iron pan. Delicious!!
- Restocked our supply of homemade granola today. Coconut and chocolate. Yum!!
- Fresh peaches and vanilla ice cream for movie night.
- I have a love hate relationship with pork chops. Love to cook and eat them. Hate to photograph them.
- Apple muffins made by my daughter. Yum!!
- Love the view from my house today with freshly cut hay.