If you need a quick and easy cookie recipe that kids will love, and who doesn’t need more of those, then I have just the recipe for you today. And yes I know these are not the prettiest of cookies, but they really are delicious!
Chocolate Marshmallow Crispy Cookies are a take on my grandma’s chocolate rice krispy cookies. I took her basic recipe and add a few extra ingredients. Like marshmallows and peanut butter/nut butter.
I still love my grandma’s basic recipe, but this is a fun way to change it up. And really I think we can all use more easy no bake cookie recipes that use ingredients we all have on hand.
Chocolate Marshmallow Crispy Cookies
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal ( I used gluten freee rice krispies)
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1/4 cup peanut butter ( I used Sun Butter or Wow Butter)
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl and microwave for 30 seconds on 50% power.
- Stir and continuing cooking at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal and peanut butter.
- Carefully stir in marshmallows until combined.
- Drop onto cookie sheets and refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from cookie sheet to serve or keep refrigerated until serving.