It is time for another Gluten Free Wednesday, which I co-host with The Gluten Free Homemaker and Gluten Free Easily. There were so many delicious looking recipes linked up last week. Here are a few that caught my attention.
This lemon cake by Jules looks so good. I love anything lemon and lemon works well with gluten free flours.
Fig newtons used to be one of my favorite cookies, so I love the idea of these homemade gluten free fig newtons.
The gluten free monkey bread also looked good.
And I think the fact that all three of those are desserts might say something about me….maybe that I love desserts. What can I say, it is hard to pass up a good gluten free dessert. 🙂
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week. I always get hungry looking through all the links each week! Be sure to click around at all the great recipes. I think you will find some delicious ones.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back to one of the co-hosts.)
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.