Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Mezzetta, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Pepperoni, salami, two kinds of cheese, olive spread, and sliced jalapenos all combined in one sandwich. Delicious!
I posted a picture of this this double meat and cheese olive sandwich recently on instagram and stated that I thought Sunday sandwich night should be a weekly thing at our house. I think if I served this each week my family would love a weekly sandwich night.
Now you may be wondering what made this sandwich so special. It is a pretty basic meat and cheese sandwich. What makes this sandwich so great is the olive spread by Mezzetta. We loved this olive spread. It took a basic sandwich and made it so much better.
I love olives, so when I first saw this olive spread, I knew it was one of the ingredients I was going to use on a sandwich. It did not disappoint. It added so much flavor. This olive spread is a new favorite at our house.
The other ingredient that made this sandwich special was the deli sliced jalapeno peppers. My husband loves these peppers, but we had never tried them on a sandwich before and he loved them this way. His new favorite way to eat grilled cheese is with these peppers added. So good!
These two ingredients added to a sandwich can turn a boring sandwich into something special!
If you love making and serving sandwiches as much as my family does be sure to enter your sandwich creation into the Mezzetta® Make That Sandwich™ contest . Your sandwich could be the winner.
Double Meat and Cheese Olive Sandwich
for 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices bread
- Mezzetta olive spread
- Mezzetta deli sliced jalapeno peppers
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices salami
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- Take two slices of bread and spread with olive spread.
- Place one slice of mozzarella cheese on top of olive spread.
- Then place two slices of pepperoni on top of each slice of cheese.
- Place peppers on top of pepperoni.
- Top sandwiches with salami, and remaining slices of cheese.
- Butte the outside of the pieces of bread.
- Cook sandwiches on a hot griddle or pan for 3-4 minutes per side or until both sides are browned and cheese is melted.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mezzetta. The opinions and text are all mine.