Over the weekend we had some friends visit and several in their family eat gluten free. It was a great opportunity to do some gluten free baking. We made gluten free raspberry muffins, without the chocolate chips. We also made gluten free ranger cookies, gluten free blueberry muffins, and gluten free coconut bars. It was a fun gluten free weekend.
Here is how you can follow us.
Here are a few highlights form last week.
I have seen several recipes for grain free banana pancakes and I think I need to give them a try. They look so easy and delicious.
I have never made moussaka, but I think I will have to give it a try soon.
The Paleo Bagels look good.
and Paleo Pizza Crust was a popular one last week too.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.