I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I spent most of the weekend catching up on things around the house. And it was so nice. We had a nice, pretty relaxing, weekend at home. My daughter and I did do some baking. We made a new gluten free doughnut recipe that I will share soon. It was so good!
Here is how you can follow us.
Here are a few highlights from last week.
Gluten Free Cream Puffs was the most popular recipe last week and I can see why. They look delicious!
The Double Chocolate Doughnuts also looked delicious!
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.