Here is how you can follow us.
I was gone most of last week on vacation. We rented a cabin in Missouri for a few days and had a great time. One of the best parts of the trip was that the cabin had a kitchen, so we did all our own cooking, which means I did not get sick while I was gone.
Yes, I have gone on vacation many times and not gotten sick, but it is always in the back of my mind and makes vacations less relaxing for me. Having a kitchen made the vacation so much more enjoyable for me. I am planning a post about it soon, but really a kitchen on vacation makes gluten free so much easier.
Now for a couple of highlights from last week.
Fig Newtons were one of my favorite cookies before going gluten free and these homemade gf fig newtons look so good!
And the most popular recipe from last week were gluten free donuts. I am not surprised because really who does not love donuts.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.