For those of you that came to my site trying to link up last week for Gluten Free Wednesdays, I am sorry that I did not get the link up posted in time. Last week ended up being an interesting week computer wise. I had email issues and then my computer crashed. I think the email issues are fixed and I am in the process of getting a new computer. So this week we are back to normal for Gluten Free Wednesdays.
Here is how you can follow us.
Here are a few highlights from last week.
I love homemade marshmallow and these Homemade Corn Free Marshmallows sound like a great recipe for the holidays or really any day.
These Chocolate Dipped Meringues also look good.
And this Pumpkin Pecan Cakes looks perfect for the holidays.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.