The flavors of white chocolate and raspberries combined together in these gluten free white chocolate raspberry muffins are delicious!
Seriously these muffins are so good. I know I say that all the time about recipes, but these are one of my favorite muffins. I have lost count of the number of times my daughter and I have made these over the last few months.
My husband has declared these his new favorite muffin. And my husband eats regular gluten filled food all the time. When he says a gluten free food is good, I know it must be really good because he doesn’t have to eat gluten free.
The first time I made these was when we had company. I wanted to make a muffin that was more of a special treat bakery type muffins. And these muffins were just that. They are light and fluffy and delicious. The white chocolate kind of melts into the muffin and gives it great flavor and texture.
Can you tell I liked these muffins?
I will admit that these are more of a dessert than a muffin. These are not a healthy eat it all the time muffin, but they make a great special treat or dessert. And yes I will admit I have even eaten one for breakfast. They have raspberries in them right?!
I think these would make a great addition to a holiday breakfast. These really are gluten free muffins that everyone will enjoy!
Gluten Free White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- 1 cup rice flour
- ½ cup sweet rice flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free white chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. This makes 18 muffins.
- In a bowl whisk together rice flours, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. This takes 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time. Scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add vanilla.
- Add ½ of the flour mixture. Beat until combined.
- Add buttermilk and mix until combined.
- Add remaining flour just until combined
- Stir in white chocolate chips and raspberries just until mixed in. Don’t over stir or the raspberries will break up.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done with a toothpick.