The recipe I am sharing today for the holiday sweets and treats recipe exchange is for a simple chocolate candy bar pretzel bark.
I love making chocolate bark candy during the holiday because they are so easy to make. They only call for a few ingredients and they go together in no time.
This candy bar pretzel bark is delicious because it combines the sweet of the chocolate and m&m’s and the saltiness of the pretzels. Sweet and salty is always a perfect combination.
This bark also makes a great food gift. Place this bark, some fudge, and a few other homemade candies on a holiday plate or tin and you have a gift everyone is sure to love.
And for more delicious holiday recipes be sure to visit all the holiday recipes and ideas below. I can’t wait to try some of the recipes on the list! They all look so delicious.
Double Chocolate Candy Bar Pretzel Bark
- 2 cups
semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup
white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup
crushed pretzels ( I used gluten free pretzels)
- Place semi sweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon oil in a bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds on 50% power. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Stir M&M’s and crushed pretzels into melted chocolate.
- In another bowl place white chocolate chips and remaining teaspoon of oil. Microwave for 30 seconds at 50% power. Stir and repeat until melted.
- Line a cookie sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Drop melted chocolate onto cookie sheet by the spoonful.
- Repeat with melted white chocolate.
- Using a spoon swirl chocolate together.
- Refrigerate until firm which will take 1-2 hours.
- Break into pieces and serve.