Can you believe Christmas is next week? December always goes by so fast. I can’t wait to see what great recipes you all share this week. The last few weeks have had so many great holiday recipe ideas..
I wanted to let you know that because of the holidays we will be taking next week and the following week off from Gluten Free Wednesdays. We will be back though the first Wednesday in January.
The most popular recipe last week was Gluten Free Peppermint Snowball Cookies. I can why. These look so good!
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
Here is how you can follow us.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.