Here is how you can follow us.
Here are a few recipes from last week that are now on my to make list.
Paleo dessert recipes don’t usually work for us because my daughter has a nut allergy and many contain nuts or nut flours. So, these Nut Free Paleo Brownies caught my attention. They look really good!
We love grilled cheese sandwiches on gluten free bread. And my husband loves just about any spicy food. I need to try these Jalapeno Grilled Cheese. He would love them.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.