After a couple of weeks off I am glad to be back for another Gluten Free Wednesday, which I co-host with The Gluten Free Homemaker.
Here is how you can follow us.
Our last Gluten Free Wednesday was in December and the most popular recipe was Gluten Free Vegan Texas Sheet Cake. Texas Sheet Cake is a classic dessert that is great anytime of year. And this one looks delicious.
My recipe submission this week is a Cheeseburger Chowder recipe that I shared on my main site recently. It is a simple recipe that was easy to make gluten free. I made notes in the recipe for what I did to make it gluten free. This soup is one of those recipes that proves that gluten free food can be regular food that taste great.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.