Here is how you can follow us.
The most clicked recipe from last week was Crack Dip. Chip and dip recipes are always popular and this one looks great!
My daughter loves anything banana, so the Banana Nut Butter Blondies caught my attention. They look really good!
And my submission for the week is Gluten Free Brown Sugar Waffles. These are my new favorite gluten free breakfast!
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.