It is time for another Gluten Free Wednesday, which I co-host with The Gluten Free Homemaker and Cassidy’s Craveable Creations. This is one of my favorite blog posts to do each week because so many great recipes are linked up each week.
Last week was no exception. There were so many great recipes share. Here are just a few highlights from last week.
My recipe for this week is the Twelve Gluten Free Baked Oatmeal Recipes that I shared. It is a favorite gluten free breakfast at our house.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.