Last week Shirley of Gluten Free Easily shared a gluten free Italian Casserole that looks so good. Not only does it look good, it is a quick and easy gluten free dinner. We all need more easy gluten free meals like this!
The Quinoa Breakfast Bowl that Megan shared also looks great. I am trying to serve more quinoa to my family and this would be a simple way to add more to our diet.
And the recipe I am sharing today is one I shared a few years ago, but I wanted to highlight it today because it is perfect for spring.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.