I hope you all are having a great week.
My girls have been keeping our freezer stocked with all kinds of gluten free muffins, baked goods, and homemade granola. We love having gluten free food on hand to just grab and go when we need it. And I love all the ideas that are shared each week for Gluten Free Wednesday, which I co-host with The Gluten Free Homemaker and Cassidy’s Craveable Creations.
My family loves it when I make breakfast cookies, so the Sun Butter Breakfast Cookies that Gluten Free Palate shared last week caught my attention. I mean really who doesn’t love cookies for breakfast!
The Fudgy Vegan Brownies were popular last week and I can see why. They look delicious.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.