Up until the last few weeks we have had a mild winter here in Oklahoma. That is something much of the country cannot say. Winter has hit the last few weeks though with snow, ice, and cold temperatures. Winter weather is not my favorite, but it always puts me in the mood for baking. So my girls and I have been experimenting with some new gluten free recipes that I hope to share soon.
This Gluten Free White Bread that was shared last week looks so good!
And so do these Gluten Free Apple Fritters.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.