The flavors of a bacon cheeseburger in a quick and easy dinner.
Preparation Time:10 Minutes
Cook time:30 Minutes
Total time:40 Minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a pan brown ground beef with onion until onion is tender and beef is browned, drain off any grease.
3. Add ketchup to meat and stir well.
4. Divide meat mixture and bacon between two pie plates.
5. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
6. In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, salt, mustard, and pepper. Pour over meat mixture.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set and cooked.
This was printed from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures: http://www.lynnskitchenadventures.com
URL to original post: http://www.lynnskitchenadventures.com/2015/04/crustless-bacon-cheeseburger-quiche.html
Copyright © 2011 Lynn's Kitchen Adventures. All rights reserved.