It is time for another Gluten Free Wednesday, which I co-host with The Gluten Free Homemaker and Cassidy’s Craveable Creations and this week I am writing this while sitting in my parents living room in Oregon.
I made a quick trip to Oregon for a few days and can I just say that Oregon is giving me some beautiful weather for April. April usually means rain in Oregon. Actually, spring usually means rain in Oregon, but right now it is sunny and beautiful.
And although the weather here has been great the internet service has not. That is nothing new though. My parents live in the middle of no where. Well, not exactly the middle of no where, but in small town in the far northwest corner of Oregon. It is beautiful here, but internet and cell phone signal can be a bit lacking. So I am quickly writing this post and am catching up on a few things while I have internet.
So, I will keep it brief and turn it over to you all. I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.