No bake cookies are one of my favorite cookies to make. They are so easy and so delicious!
And I love changing up the flavors by adding in dried fruit and other ingredients. Today’s recipe has a few dried cherries added in. Delicious!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats (not old fashioned)
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Bring first four ingredients to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Add vanilla and oatmeal stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and cherries and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with was wax paper. The wax paper is not a must, but it makes clean up quicker and the cookies come off easier.
- Refrigerate until firm.