Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are fajitas made easy by using your oven!
Last week I shared a recipe for Sheet Pan Chicken Stir Fry. It has become a favorite at my house.
I recently took that same basic sheet pan idea and turned it into Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. This is my new favorite way to make fajitas! It is so easy!
This recipe is actually a little easier than my sheet pan stir fry because you don’t have to marinate the meat. You just stir this one together and cook it.
I have made oven fajitas before, but always in a 9×13 pan. I love using a sheet pan because the texture is much better when you can spread out the meat and vegetables.
It is quick, easy, and delicious!
Favorite Kitchen Tools Used For This Recipe
If you make a purchase through one of these links I receive a small advertising fee. Thank you for supporting this site and what I do.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken cut into pieces about 1/2 in size or bite sized
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup fajita seasoning or homemade fajita seasoning
- 3 bell peppers, red, green, or yellow, cut into long slices
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- tortillas, sour cream, cheese, etc. for serving
- In a bowl combine chicken, oil, and fajita seasoning. Stir until chicken is well coated in oil and seasoning.
- Spread chicken onto a sheet pan.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add peppers and onions to the chicken. Stir to combine.
- Return to oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with flour tortillas and desired toppings.