White Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars are a take on the classic no bake cookie, but these are made with white chocolate and then formed into a bar. Delicious!
I shared these White Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars several years ago in my Cooking With Kids ebook. We love them especially this time of year when I don’t want to turn on the oven.
Last week when I was making these I realized that although the recipe is in my ebook, I have never shared the recipe here on my site. I knew I needed to change that.
These cookie bars are a fun twist on the classic no bake cookie. But instead of making them with chocolate I use white chocolate. And instead of making them into cookies, I make them into a bar. If you prefer a cookie, just drop them on a cookie sheet like you would a regular no bake cookie.
These are a quick, easy, and delicious dessert!
These are also easy to make gluten free simply by using gluten free oats and by reading labels to make sure that your white chocolate and other ingredients are gluten free.
White Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats- I use gluten free quick oats
- 11 oz package of white chocolate chips
- Bring first three ingredients to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Add vanilla, oatmeal, and chips. Stir until combined.
- Spread into a 9×13 pan and cool.
- Once cooled cut and enjoy!