Today I am excited to be participating in the Holiday Edition of Gluten Free Recipe Fix!!
I love doing these recipe fixes because so many great gluten free recipes are linked up each time. We can all use more gluten free recipes especially during the holidays.
For me it is not Christmas without candy and cookies.
One of my favorite gluten free cookies to make is gluten free lofthouse style cookies. These are so good!
My family also loves this coffee fudge.
This coffee fudge makes a great holiday food gift for gluten free and non gluten free people.
Joining me for Gluten Free Recipe Fix are:
- Chrystal – Blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
- Shirley – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
- Linda – Blog Updates, Facebook, Pinterest,
I can’t wait to see what everyone links up!
All entries must be a gluten-free recipe. If it is a recipe with gluten-free options, those options must be listed in the recipe ingredients, not simply elsewhere in the text of the post.
Entries should fit within the theme of the carnival which is Holiday.
- Entries that do not follow the above guidelines will be deleted.
- Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media.
- While all of the links in this carnival should contain gluten-free ingredients, please verify that for yourself. In particular, people have differing opinions on what brands they consider safe. Keep this in mind as you view the recipes.