Instant Pot Chicken Legs are so easy to make and only use a few ingredients!
My family loves chicken drumsticks! They love eating them and I love how inexpensive they are to buy. I also love how easy they are to cook.
I like to use my slow cooker for cooking chicken, but I recently discovered how easy it is to cook chicken in my Instant Pot.
Today I am giving you both versions of this. For those of you that love your Instant Pot you can use the Instant Pot version. For those that don’t have an Instant Pot, you can use the slow cooker. Either way they are delicious!
Easy Instant Pot Chicken Legs
- 2 – 3 pounds chicken legs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup water for the Instant Pot version
- In a small bowl combine seasoning salt and paprika.
- Sprinkle evenly over chicken legs.
- For the Instant Pot version place 3/4 cup water in the Instant pot and add chicken. Place the lid on the Instant Pot and lock in place. Be sure the valve is set to sealing. Cook on poultry setting for 16 minutes. If the chicken pieces are larger increase the time to 18 minutes. Natural release the pressure for 10 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Remove lid and serve.
- For slow cooker version place chicken legs in slow cooker and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until chicken is done. The slow cooker version does not need water added.