You can now find me on Periscope. What is Periscope? Periscope is a social media app that lets you share live videos. The replays will be there for 24 hours. To watch them just download the Periscope app on your phone.
Below are the links I talk about and share on my Periscopes. I will also share the replay link for every scope.
On Mondays I talk gluten free. On Thursday I talk about general kitchen tips and ideas. On most Fridays I talk about general everyday life stuff.
Disclaimer: This page contains some affiliate links. When you make a purchase through that link it helps support this site and what I do. Thanks for supporting this site.
3/16/16 My March Amazon Subscribe and Save Order- Watch the Replay
3/3/16 Homemade Granola and Why I Love It-Watch the Replay
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe– This was one someone mentioned in the Scope
Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal– This was also mentioned in the Scope
2/25/16 A Few Of My Favorite Things- Watch the Replay
Items I mentioned:
2/22/16 Keeping It Real and Gluten Free Cooking Disasters- Watch the Replay
2/18/16 How To Cook Bacon In the Oven- Watch the Replay
2/16/16 How To Make Homemade Vanilla- Watch the Replay
- Favorite source for vanilla beans is Olive Nation Vanilla Beans on Amazon. ( That is an affiliate link)
- My post on how to make homemade vanilla and another post I did on making my own vanilla.
2/15/16 Favorite Sources for Gluten Free Recipes- Watch the Replay
There are way too many blogs, websites, and cookbooks to name all my favorites. I am afraid I would leave so many out. However, here are a few that I talked about in my scope.
- Gluten Free Homemaker– Gluten free recipes and also many dairy free recipes. Linda also has an excellent ebook, How to Be Gluten Free on gluten free living. Her website contains a lot of information on gluten free living, plus a lot of recipes.
- Gluten Free Easily– Shirley is a wealth of gluten free information. She also has some great recipes and round up of recipes like her 40 Gluten Free Breads and Rolls list.
- Good Cheap-Eats Whole 30 Recipes and Jessica’s Cookbook Good Cheap Eats Dinner in 30 Minutes or Less has quite a few gluten free recipes in it.
- Tess the Domestic Diva– Gluten free, dairy free, and many egg free recipes.
- Allergy Free Alaska– Gluten free recipes and lots of dairy free and egg free recipes.
2/13/16 Three Easy Slow Cooked Recipes that Freeze Great- Watch the Replay
2/8/16 Easy Gluten Free Dinners- Watch the Replay
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Oven Tacos– Be sure the taco shells are gluten free and use homemade or gluten free taco seasoning
- Taco Bowls
- Enchilada Rice– Be sure to use gluten free enchilada sauce or use homemade enchilada sauce.
- The Best Gluten Free Pasta
- Easy Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese
- Fold Over Enchiladas
2/4/16 Make Ahead Breakfast Ideas- Watch the Replay
- Homemade Granola Recipes
- Breakfast Bowls
- Freezer Friendly Eggs and Sausage
- Breakfast Cookies
- Oven Pancake
- 15 Baked Oatmeal Recipes
- Tips and Facts for Making Baked Oatmeal
- Freezer Friendly Baked Oatmeal
- Gluten Free Baked Oatmeal Recipes
2/1/16 My Thoughts On Gluten Free Flour Blends- Watch the Replay
- What is Sweet Rice Flour
- My Favorite Gluten Free Blends- (These are affiliate links and you may be able to find the prices cheaper in stores in your areas, but I wanted you to have the link to my two favorite blends)
- Bobs Red Mill Flour, 1 To 1 Baking, 44 oz and King Arthur Gluten Free Multi Purpose Flour, 24 Ounce
- What is the Best Gluten Free Pasta
1/28/16 Menu Planning- Watch the Replay
- Weekly Menu Plan Archives
- Gluten Free Menu Plan Archives
- Free Weekly Menu and Shopping List Printable– Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Free Monthly and Weekly Menu Printables– Money Saving Mom
- Weekly Menu Plans– Clean Mama
- Monthly Meal Plan– Organized Home
1/25/16 My Gluten Free Story and a Few Tips- Watch the Replay
1/22/16 Happy Friday
- Stacy Makes Cents (Now the Humorous Homemaker) 100 Days of NO Processed Meals – Crock Pot Style and 100 Days of Whole Foods Style Meal Plans
- Jessica of Life As Mom and Good Cheap Eats
- Jen of Balancing Beauty and Bedlam