*Includes free newsletter

Do You Enjoy My Weekly Menu Plans?

I have been sharing menu plans almost every week since I started this site in 2008. I added my weekly gluten free menu plans several years ago. I love sharing them with you all.

It is something I do in real life because it saves me so much time and money. I share them here because I love helping you save time and money in the kitchen.

Over the summer I cut back on the amount of posts that I have been doing here. Life got busy and other projects needed my attention. One of the areas I cut back on was my weekly menu plans. I have shared them, but not as consistently as before.

I am working on planning for the fall and would love some input on my weekly menu plans. Do you enjoy them? Or do you just skip the posts? Are they something that you find useful and helpful?

I have thought about doing them as a weekly newsletter you could subscribe to instead of sharing them on my site. That way only those truly interested would receive them. Is that something you would prefer? Or should I keep sharing them like I have been?

I would love to hear your thoughts! I truly want this site to be helpful to you. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions. Please leave a comment letting me know. Or if you are reading this by email, just hit reply and let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Lynn's (Gluten Free) Kitchen Adventures

Get additional gluten-free information from Lynn's Kitchen Adventures delivered to your inbox for free!

Comments

1. I like your weekly menu plans because the menus are simple with foods that are easy to prepare. Keep posting them if you have the time. Thanks so much!

2. I would be interested in your weekly meal plans! Sometimes I think I miss them. A newsletter with just them, might be great!
    Thanks

3. While I always check out your recipe posting, questions for your readers, and kitchen prep tips, I do not usually read your menu plans as they don’t particularly apply to me. I mainly cook for one or two and while we like casseroles, Tex-Mex, and quick meals, I don’t make a full week’s menu of them. Some of your recipes I make on a regular basis, but others, I don’t.
    And I don’t cook gluten free, so I skip by those recipes, usually.

4. I love your meal plans, especially the gluten free ones. Since my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac disease, I feel like I don’t know how to cook any more. I had tried all kinds of recipes, most with not very good results. All of yours that I have tried have worked and been good. Thank you for that. I like getting the emails because I check my email every day so I see them. I don’t go to your (or anyone else’s) website every day, so might miss seeing them if they were just posted there. I appreciate the work you put into this. It has helped me a lot.

• Thank you for sharing your thoughts! And I am so glad that my recipes help make gluten free easier. That is my goal with gf. I love helping people make gf quick, easy, and delicious!

• Jayme Massman says:

This for me too! I don’t get much value out of your menu plans. Maybe because I’m so used to making my own? Maybe because I’ve followed your site for so long that I’ve bookmarked our favorites and pin anything I’d make.

I love, love, love your recipes, but, for me, I think you can skip the menu plans. Save your time for something else.

5. Tammy Bish says:

Yes! I know they can be time consuming and we appreciate you puting them together and sharing them with us!

6. I like your meal plan posts. I like that they are real and you take into account the season we are in and how hot or cold it is. (I live in the same region as you) What I do is look through your plan and anything on it that works for my week, I add to my list. If there’s something on your list that I know my family will like, but doesn’t fit our plans for the week, I add it to the next week. At the very least, your plans gives me ideas. Make whatever changes you need for you and your family with how you post and frequency, I’ll follow however you post.

7. Jennifer B. says:

Hi Lynn! Most of the recipes I make are from your menu plans! They’re simple, quick and delicious! Keep’em coming!

8. I love your weekly meal plans! It helps so much to give me new ideas and make sure i am not in a rut!!
    Thanks
    Wendy

9. Although I often skip menu plans from other blogs, I always try to read yours. It might not be until a month or two later, but I make sure to look at them. I really like the simple meals, and even though we are vegetarian, I find a lot of inspiration to simplify what I am planning and serving. Thank you for sharing these. I like the posts, but I would subscribe to a menu plan email if you changed to that. Personally though, I think the email would tend to get lost for me and I probably wouldn’t see it as much. I have so much coming into my inbox!

10. Laura Cross says:

Yes, I like seeing the meal plans. I’ve been asked by some friends to help them start menu planning so can always use more ideas. A newsletter is fine, whatever works best for you.

11. I definitely enjoy the meal plans. I look over them and pull some of my meals for the week out of them. I really appreciate the time and effort you take to post them and would love to see them continue.

12. I love your weekly plans and would love to see them on the site but only if you have the time to do them. I wouldn’t want it to be burdensome to you! Thank you!

13. Yes, please keep up with your weekly menu plans. I use them a lot and look forward to them. When I get stumped or what to fix, I go back to your postings. I have a great grandson who is beginning to go gluten-free due to a recent diagnosis. Thanking you for all you do, please keep it up. I know things get hectic at time, but we do appreciate all you do.

14. Laura Radell says:

HI! I like your weekly plans but I also enjoy your blog and recipes. I think it’s up to you. We don’t always have a plan and pulling someone else’s up is a godsend. So, yes or no, I will still be a follower!

15. Hi. I’m guess I’m one of the few that just glances at the menu plans. They don’t apply to our lifestyle for now. Simply saying, I’d prefer a newsletter for the ones truly interested. 🙂

16. Angelia Johnson says:

I am gluten free and I do find them helpful. Let us know if you are changing the delivery method. Thanks for sharing it has been helpful.

17. Love your posts , & recipes. I have printed ourpt many of them, used & shared them with family & friends.
    Thanks
    Rosemary

18. Meegan E Vasquez-Smith says:

I love your menu plans. I really like them on your site. I believe it then draws me to your other content.

19. Sandy Combs says:

I like your weekly menu plans. They are always full of simple, easy to follow recipes for dishes my whole family enjoys. I use your menu to help me plan mine! If you decide to keep doing them, I’ll keep reading. If you decide to turn them into a newsletter instead, I’ll subscribe. 🙂

20. Amy McConnell says:

Please keep posting them if you are able. I enjoy them so much!

21. Karin Goodman says:

I really enjoy your menu plans. I do not use all the recipes, but pull many recipes and add to my list for the week or the next week. Thanks for all you do. Every Gluten Free recipe I have tried of yours has turned out GREAT!!

22. Yes, I love your meal plans. So I hope you continue posting them! Thanks!!

23. Colleen M says:

I love your reading your weekly meal plans and have made several of your recipes. Please keep posting them if possible.

24. WiffytoJ says:

I don’t always read through them closely but I really enjoy them because I often see a recipe I hadn’t noticed before that I want to try. My husband went off gluten for the most part last month and those GF recipes have been so helpful. (He had to give up running due to arthritis in his knees and being off gluten has really helped.) I definitely vote for keeping them or at least being able to subscribe to them.
    Thanks Lynn!

25. Wendy Brunell says:

I love the menu plans and however you want to share them, I’ll be there 🙂

26. Carolyn Dubois says:

I do check out your meal plans, though I am cooking for my husband and myself and we eat mostly vegetables since we are elderly. I do like your meal plans and often adapt them by adding more vegetables, quinoa instead for the pasta.

27. Ashley Conk says:

I’d love a weekly newsletter so I can see everything at once. And as a food allergy momma, and a newly diagnosed Celiac, I truly appreciate the time you put into sharing your gluten free meal plans!

28. Teresa Holcombe Bennett says:

I love your meal plans. I’ll take them any way you want to give them. Thank you!

29. Please don’t get rid of free menu plans! For the tired, budget weary moms who don’t think they can make one more decision & then figure out how to make it happen…menu plans-especially simple ones, are a lifesaver! However you choose to send/post them works, though.

30. Courtney says:

Keep ’em coming! I always enjoy the menu plan posts-both regular and gluten free.