BBQ Chicken Salad Wrap is a quick and easy lunch or dinner. It is full of flavor and perfect for a simple meal.
This BBQ Chicken Salad Wrap is simply my BBQ Chicken Salad made into a wrap.
When I came up with my BBQ Chicken Salad I knew that it would be great on its own, but that it would also work well as a wrap.
During the summer and warmer months of the year I look for recipes that don’t heat up the kitchen.
Recipes like this are perfect for those days when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
This is also a great make ahead recipe. Make the BBQ Chicken Salad first thing in the morning or the day before and then spread the salad on the tortilla when serving.
I love the crunch that the coleslaw mix give this. It holds up a little better than most salads. I am not a huge cabbage fan, but I love it in recipes like this.
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked, shredded, chicken ( Canned chicken works too)
- 1 - 12 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 10 flour or gluten free tortillas
- In a large bowl whisk together bbq sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in cabbage and chicken until well coated.
- Spread on tortilla, wrap, and serve.
If you are gluten free be sure to use gluten free tortillas and make sure that your bbq sauce is gluten free.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 643Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 105gFiber: 4gSugar: 6gProtein: 24g