Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by KC Masterpiece®Barbecue Sauce, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. My family loves bbq and I love sharing fun new ways to serve it.
Barbecue Ranch Chicken and Avocado Wrap is a delicious way to use KC Masterpiece®Barbecue Sauce.
Grilling and barbecue just go with warm weather, summer, and dinner time. If your family is anything like mine than you probably grill a lot of meals during the summer months. Actually, if you are like my family you probably use your grill or barbecue all year long.
This recipe that I am sharing today for barbecue ranch chicken and avocado wraps is perfect for summer grilling. And what I love about this recipe is that it is really two meals in one. You can easily take several pounds of chicken and do the marinade and cooking part. Eat the chicken one night with your favorite sides and use the leftover chicken for wraps for lunch or dinner the next day. Two meals in one. I love meals like that because it makes cooking dinner quick and easy.
I also love meals that only include a few ingredients and this recipe is just that. It only contains just a few basic ingredients like chicken, KC Masterpiece®Barbecue Sauce, ranch dressing, tortillas, avocado, lettuce, and whatever other wrap ingredients you like. Those are all ingredients that are easy to keep on hand for a simple summer meal.
KC Masterpiece®Barbecue Sauce recently sent me their new 35th Anniversary limited edition barbecue sauce to try and we loved it. It worked perfect for these wraps. And if you need more fun and delicious summer barbecue recipes be sure to check out the recipes on the KC Masterpiece® website.
Barbecue Ranch Chicken and Avocado Wrap
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts or tenders
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece®Barbecue Sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- In a small bowl combine barbecue sauce and ranch dressing.
- Place half of the dressing in a zip top type bag. Place remaining dressing in the refrigerator for use later.
- Place chicken in bag. Mix to coat chicken well. And place in refrigerator.
- Let chicken marinate for several hours or all day.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat until done. This takes 5-7 minutes, or longer, per side depending on how large your chicken pieces are.
- Remove chicken from grill and slice.
- Place lettuce, chicken, cheese, and avocado on tortilla. Drizzle reserved dressing top.
- Roll into a wrap and serve.
KC Masterpiece® barbecue sauce has been delivering authentic barbecue taste and creating culinary masterpieces for 35 years. For more recipe ideas, tips and tricks visit www.KCMasterpiece.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of KC Masterpiece®. The opinions and text are all mine.