Get my ebookwhen you subscribe to my free newsletter, Lynn's Kitchen Adventures.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Chocolate Creme Cheese Raspberry Brownies and Please Help and Vote By Leaving a Comment

Remember a few months ago when I posted my creamy bacon and cream cheese potato salad as part of a virtual barbecue? Well, the bad news is that I did not win, but the good news is that I got invited to another one and this time I am bringing dessert. So, I have another chance to win $500 and a years supply of cooking creme and you can help me.

If you love my recipe please leave me a comment on this post, that is all you have to do to vote. I would love your help in winning and the voting only lasts 24 hours, so vote by leaving a comment if you can. I would really appreciate it. I mean who doesn’t love a chocolate cream cheese raspberry brownie. 🙂

Doesn’t that look good?! Really this is the perfect barbecue, picnic, or potluck dish. A dessert like this is a great way to finish off a fun meal. And anything with cream cheese in it has to be good.

Chocolate and raspberries just seem to go together. They make a great combination and are perfect for using fresh raspberries that are available this time of year.

These brownies are a little different because I used the Philadelphia Cooking Creme which gave the raspberry layer a nice light and creamy texture which we loved.

If you like chocolate and raspberries as much as I do, then this is a must make dessert.

And if you have time I would love to have you vote by leaving a comment. Thanks!!

You can only vote once and voting only last 24 hrs.

And here are the other recipes for the virtual bbq:

Disclaimer: I was sent free cooking creme for my recipe, but I was not compensated for my time. As always my thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

1. Yummy!

2. Catherine says

Looks delicious! Good luck with the contest. 🙂

3. Tammy Boley says

I found some great raspberries at Target last week. They were advertised for $5/2 pints, but rang up at .99 cents at the checkout! You can bet I stocked up!

4. Oh. My. Goodness. Those look sooo good!! I’ve heard about the cooking creme, but haven’t tried it yet. This looks like an excellent first try! Gotta run…the grocery store is calling 🙂

5. Chocolate and raspberry are two of my very faves… and they’re even better together! Yum!

6. Looks yummy!

7. The brownies look wonderful – and I hope you win! 😉

8. Does look delicious and perfect for barbecue. Good luck

9. Now THAT looks decadent!!! Can’t wait to try it, and good luck for the win!

10. Yummy! I would eat these in a heartbeat!

11. Lisa Buchanan says

Sounds DEVINE!!!! Yum! 🙂

12. Looks delicious, Lynn!

13. This looks yummy! Can’t wait to try it!

14. These look great with the raspberries and what a creative use of the cooking creme.

15. Cannot wait to try these !! Yummy!

16. These look great!

17. Linda Schill says

Wow!!!!! These are so good!!!! I can’t wait to make them for my family next time we all get together.

18. These look so yummy and easy to make!

19. Lynn, I truly love your recipes. We have tried several and will continue to do so. Hope you win!!

20. Debbie Phillips says

Delicious,delicious,delicious! How can you go wrong?

21. kristina york says

i vote for your recipe they look so good

22. Alisa Baker says

This looks so good and simple to make. This would be great to have on hand for when company stops by.

23. E. Walker says

Chocolate and raspberries – Yummy!!

24. These look soo delicious! I hope you win! Your recipes have all been sooo good!

25. Wow! That looks great.

26. They look DELISH!! Never thought of using the cooking creme for anything but the savory stuff. Good thinkin!!

27. looks amazing! best of luck!

28. Looks yummy! Looks like a quick & easy dessert, especially since I have some homemade brownie mixes on hand (thanks to your blog!). It would also work with a variety of fruits.

29. mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm, I think i will try to make this tonight, my daughters boyfriend is coming to dinner. Can’t wait!!!!! Lynn, you always have great recipes to try.

30. These look so easy & yummy! Thank you for sharing 😀

31. The brownies look delicious. I know my family would love them.

32. Looks delicious and easy!! Thanks Lynn : )

33. Christie P says

These look great! I can’t wait to try these.

34. looks so yummy!

35. Bobbie Czajka says

Look great! Best it tastes even better.

36. So good and creamy-love your recipe-good luck on the win

37. Oh so beautiful!

38. Look so good-can’t wait to try them!!

39. Stephanie S says

They look great! If you could come up with a receipe that uses the Philly chocolate cream cheese that would be great. I got some for free but I don’t know what to do with it.

40. This looks great! I am probably one of the only people in the world that does not like raspberries so I will try another berry instead.

41. Chocolate, cream cheese and raspberries! YUM!! I have a thing of cooking creme in my fridge. May just have to make these tonight.

42. Denise Wilson says

Looks good to me!! 🙂

43. Rebecca R. says

Looks yummy! Chocolate, raspberries, and cream cheese? You can’t get much better than that!

44. These flavors are the BEST together!!! Can’t wait to try it and I vote for you!!!

45. Looks yummy!!

46. Looks beautiful and yummy – can’t wait to give it a try! How can a desert go wrong w/chocolate, cream cheese and raspberries?

47. Looks like a great dessert to take to any of the summer get-togethers we have going on!!

48. I didn’t realize you could use the cooking creme for dessert! These look delicious.

49. My word, two of my favorite things are raspberries and chocolate. I think that I will have to put cooking creme on my shopping list this week. Good luck with the contest. Have a great week.

50. Jodi Pavlik says

These look amazing. I think I might have to make them for my kids who love raspberries!!

51. Brownies are my families favorite and most requested after dinner treat! Can’t wait to try this recipe, maybe tonight after dinner 🙂

52. These look so good! Can’t wait to try them!

53. It looks like the perfect dessert to take to a cook out!

54. Obviously I haven’t tried it yet, but, Oh MY!, it looks good!

55. looks great – wish I could have a piece right now! 🙂

56. Melinda W. says

These look so wonderful! Wish I had one NOW!

57. Looks really good… and pretty, too!!

58. This looks yummy! Can’t wait to try it!

59. Yum!

60. Chocolate and raspberries, what a perfect combination! We can’t wait to try your recipe! We’ve made your Triple-Chocolate Brownie Cookies several times and my kids beg for them!! Thanks for all the Chocolate recipes, you’re the best!! Thanks!!

61. Oh my goodness! These look so yummy! I’m having my in-laws over for a cookout this weekend and these just might make an appearance for dessert! Thanks for sharing your recipe.

62. Cream cheese and chocolate is my favorite combination!

63. Looks Yummy!

64. I already printed this recipe out and as soon as it cools off I am making it!

65. Sounds yummy! Adding to my Ziplist box right away!

66. I am voiting for this dessert. It is so god!

67. Sharon Caldwell says

Looks good. Thank’s for sharing:D

68. They look great! 🙂

69. This looks delicious!

70. These brownies look delicious. I cannot wait to try these out. This is the perfect idea to dress up a traditional brownie.

71. I can hardly wait to try this Thanks

72. Gloria Patterson says

I’m voting for your yummy brownies! Good luck!!!

73. That is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had a big honkin’ piece right now.

74. Chocolate has my vote!

75. They look yummy, got the recipe. Good luck!

76. Love love love this! So yummy! Am sure it will be a hit with friends if there is any left! 🙂

77. Julie Bairstow says

chocolate and Raspberries… What could be better!!

78. Ooh looks good! Bet they’d be good with orange marmalade too!

79. That looks sooooo good!!!!! I want to try it with Betty Crocker’s GF brownie mix!

80. Michelle C. says

These brownies look amazing! I love the recipes that you post. I can’t wait to try all of them.

81. Are we having these on Saturday? They look delicious!

82. What’s not to love about chocolate and raspberries! My favorite – you go, Girl!

83. This looks absolutely amazing! Love chocolate and raspberries together. A good idea to make me for my birthday next month!

84. mmm sinfully delish!

85. Kris Gamertsfelder says

Theseblook fabulous!!! I cannot wait to make these

86. Looks great! Hope you win!

87. Looks so good.

88. Looks delicious 🙂

89. THAT LOOKS AMAZING! 🙂

90. sounds delicious

91. This recipe is perfect and it’s GREAT timing! My birthday is next week and I am pretty sure my kids can handle this recipe!! Leaving it on the refrigerator wouldn’t be TOO obvious- right?!?

92. Looks yummy!!!

93. Looks wonderful!!!

94. Looks delish! Good Luck!

95. always love your recipes Lynn, gonna have to try this one once raspberry season arrives here and we go out picking. gl in the contest. 🙂

96. Oh Lynn, this looks so good. Thanks ……………….

97. Those look so good that I have printed the recipe so I can make them.

98. sounds simple enough! Yum!

99. MARY SLOAN says

Thank you Lynn for this wonderful brownie dessert for the summer.

100. Mmmm…these look yummy. Fingers crossed for you!