I love pumpkin. It is one of my favorite ingredients to use in my fall and winter baking. And today I am sharing Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Honey Pumpkin Muffins.
These are so good. I have made them three times over the last two weeks and my kids have loved them every time.
If you want these to be a little healthier, just leave the chocolate chips out, but really they are best with the chocolate chips because chocolate makes everything better. 🙂
- 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl combine rice flour, potato starch, tapioca starch, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In another bowl combine eggs, pumpkin, oil, honey, and water. Mix well and then stir in dry flour mixture just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups that have been lined with muffin liners.
- Bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes or until done.
- Makes about 15 muffins.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 203mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 3g
Nutritional values are approximate and aren't always accurate.