Here is how you can follow us.
This week I am featuring two gluten free main dish ideas. Can you believe that I did not choose any desserts? There were a lot of delicious recipes linked up last week, including desserts, but these two main dishes looked delicious so I knew I had to share them.
I love one pot meals and this one pot chicken sausage rice sounds so good.
And I used to love Indian tacos, but have not had them since going gluten free. I need to try this recipe for Indian Tacos.
I can’t wait to see what you all link up this week.
- You must link back to one of the co-hosts.
- Links should be about a gluten-free eating idea. While it doesn’t have to be a recipe, it should be food related.
- Recipes should have gluten-free ingredients or options in the recipe (not elsewhere in the text).
- If you’re new, please read all the guidelines.
- If you link up your link will show up on all three sites.
- Thanks for participating!
Note: Linking up indicates you are giving permission for us to share your submitted photo and your link via social media or in next week’s post if it is selected as the most popular post for the week or featured as a highlight.