With just a few ingredients you can make this homemade No-Churn Double Chocolate Ice Cream.
A few weeks ago I shared my recipe for no-churn peach ice cream. Today I have another delicious no-churn ice cream for you and this one includes chocolate!
Chocolate makes everything better right?
Most of the no-churn ice creams are pretty basic. Sweetened condensed milk, whipping cream, and various add-ins.
For this recipe, I made it double chocolate by adding cocoa powder and mini chocolate chips.
If you have never tried no-churn ice cream you need to. It is so easy and delicious!
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk, baking, cocoa, vanilla extract, and salt. Set aside.
- Place cream in a mixing bowl and beat on medium-high until firm peaks form.
- Fold about half of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture. Add remaining whipped cream and fold just until whipped cream is mixed in.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Place in freezer for 6-8 hours or until firm. At about 6 hours this is soft serve. Allow 8 or more hours, for more solid ice cream.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 529Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 50gProtein: 8g
Nutritional values are approxomite and aren't always accurate.